Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stupid Crickets

I almost had a heart attack when a cricket suddenly turned it's powerful loud and sharp noise moments ago.It put a shock into my face upon hearing it because I thought the electric power is going to burn down the house or whatever as I did not know it was just a stupid cricket.

I really was so scared,it was too close to where I am sitting and really hurts my ears.I got panicked,I call my lalabs who was about to take a shower.Poor lalabs,nadali dali intawn duol naku abi niya naunsa ko.Hayyy...it's just because of the cricket hapit natagak tinggil kos kahadlok.

2 comments:

mjsterling said...

kalooy ni manash, imagine ko lang imong reaction sa apgka kuyaw nimo...im sure pati kaspa lagpot ug apil. hehehe! dia nako me bisita diri ug nag leave na gyud tawn sa akong tunob.

Anonymous said...

hate pud nko mga crickets.. pg mka dungog ko nila sa gawas kay ako silang labayan og bato pra muhilom.. hehe.. mg sorry lng dayon ko kay basi unyag naigo.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...