Monday, March 3, 2008

I Look Younger Than My Age










You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age




You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.

You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.



I am 24 years old at the moment,skinny and towering a height of 5'2". I used to weigh only 86 pounds which I hate because too underweight.When I got pregnant I gained a fair amount of weight from 86 goes up to 120 lbs.But when I gave birth,it went down to 100.6 lbs.so that is my current weight now.Fair enough and I don't wish to go back to my original weight. I have a body of a child like a 10-yr.old child to be exact.Just a small built or petite woman that's what I am. I am so tiny compared to American woman,but who cares? I love myself and proud of myself,proud being a filipina here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...