Wednesday, March 26, 2008

no matter what,..

...no matter what happen,I swear I will not stop blogging.Even if..I am hungry,carrying a baby with me typing only with one hand,I will not let it hinder me for blogging is now part of my busy mornings.As long as the baby is comfortable and not crying...

No matter how stormy or sunny it is outside,I would still be on my computer not worrying of what is gonna happen next..I was born to write,to express my own realistic thoughts...therefore,I am destined to blog.

6 comments:

Twerlyn said...

maypaka Anne pagkaguhihan sa pag blog2x!

mjsterling said...

hakhak amards kaayo si manang oist..cge blogging ta ani permi bahala ug wlay kaon

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, blogging can be addictive but a pleasant one at that. God bless.

Carrie said...

I have been busy with blogging and just started a new one!

http://as-carrie-sees-it.blogspot.com

Happy Blogging!
carrie

irish daisies said...

it's nice to be able to express yourself and to be able to look back on your feelings. take care!

Carrie said...

Good morning Anne!
just wanted to say hi and see whats new :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...