Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm An Index Finger






You Are the Index Finger




You are ambitious, driven, and capable.

You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it.

You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it.



You get along well with: The Thumb



Stay away from: The Ring Finger




I'm not afraid to say what I feel inside even if it means hurting your feelings.As long as I can pour it out I will do it 'coz I'm the one who suffer.But when I am upset or disappointed with my husand,for some reason I cannot do it,I just stay quite and don't talk to him at all. He knows when I am not in the good mood though because I don't talk nor smile.Of course I proudly say I am honest but not brutal.Outspoken as well. For me honesty is the best policy so don't let me catch you lying or I won't trust you anymore and expect my respect to you will deminish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...