Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stolen Meme

Yikes! I'm a thief now for stealing this from Laura.Hope she's not gonna put me in prison if she catch me doing the meme.

I AM… a wifey and a young mother
I WANT….To see my baby growing healthy and loving
I HAVE..A sweet hubby and very beautiful baby
I WISH….peace and be successful
I HATE…cockroach ewwww
I FEAR…death
I WONDER…why friends/people come and go?
I REGRET…nothing
I LOVE….hubby and baby
I ALWAYS…want to be good
I AM NOT…plastic/hypocrite
I DANCE…never
I SING…along with the music I hear
I CRY…when I watch a sad movie or hurt
I WRITE…my thoughts in my blogs
I WON…..more than a million bucks for having such a great family
I AM CONFUSED…hmmm dunno
I NEED…rest right now hehehe
I SHOULD…water my flowers and plants
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS….thanking God for the blessings I have in life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...