Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SEO that works

Being involve in blogging world,it is important to maintain or gain traffic to your blog each day.Why? Because the higher the number of traffic you can get the more your page will become popular.Not only that,most othe advertisers prefer bloggers who have large number of visitors each day because that way,their product can be exposed to the world quickly.I as a blogger needing a Search Engine Optimization that really works,with no drama or whatsoever.I want my page published in all search websites as well.

There are a lot of SEO companies that is good in promising for guaranteed traffic but I am not sure if that is true.In fact,I have submitted to different Search Engine Optimization sites already but my blogs' standing when it comes to ranks are still way too behind of others.I also tried yahoo for example but they are asking for payments to submit my blog to them.Hello,I am not willing to pay if the amount is unaffordable because I do not have a stable job for now.

I know you guys out there are doing the same thing as me.Working hard doing some blog hopping,visiting tons of pages each day but only very few will return your visit.Isn't that annoying? There is only one solution I can think that really works. By submitting your blogs to www.brandidentityguru.com then you will create a name on the internet in the long run.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...