Monday, March 10, 2008

What my Birthdate Says










Your Birthdate: June 21




You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.

Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.

Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.



Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4



Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1



You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.




This is the coolest blogthing I've ever done.I am on it 100% because it stated the fact that I am very much confident in choosing who to love.I listen to my heart and my instinct as well.If my instinct says go for that man then I would not think twice to say yes to him. At first,I was hesitant to pursue my communication with my husband before because I thought he was just one of those many heartbreakers on the internet but he proved it to me that he's one of a kind then weeww we got engaged and married eventually.The blogthingy is almost correct,the numbers that says I'm compatible with,it almost got it right,my husband was born on Nov.11 hehkehke..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you to find the right man! I also found the right man, and for me, he is Mr. Right!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...