Monday, March 17, 2008

So Many Spams

I hate the idea of saying goodbye to my old yahoo messenger id because I have been using it for 4 years now.I created kamasutra_4_sandy when I first met my husband because he used to call me KS Girl.But due to a lot of spams going on,I have no choice but to finally bid goodbye to it.


I have got a lot of work to do because I need to start from the very beginning adding my my friends' ids to my new account which I keep confidential here hehehe..Mind you I have over 170 people in my list and have to do it one by one.Sounds tiring right?

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Don't you have anti spam device in your pc? I thought google can take care of them. Windows normally filter all those spams so they can't reach our files. Anyway, good luck on changing your ID. God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...