Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snagged Meme

I was doing my WW rounds and got this from Hootin' Anni's blog,hope you will forgive me Anni for stealing your meme! Passing this to Ivy,Annie,Pinaymama,Twerlyn,Mizz J,Ritchella and Laura. Anyone is welcome to steal this from me too.



1. Where is your cell phone? no cellphone.
2. Your hair? shiny and long black hair

3. Your mother? in the Philippines.
4. Your father? in the Philippines too.
5. Your favorite thing? my diamond rings.
6. Your dream last night? secret it is kinda naughty hehehe.

7. Your favorite drink? Lemonade.
8. Your dream/goal? see my grandchildren.
9. The room you're in? Bedroom,babysitting my girl at the same time.

10. Your hobby? blogging and babysitting
11. Your fear? death.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still happy and with my hubby.
13. Where were you last night? Here, at home watching American Idol.
14. What you're not? A lesbian.
15. Muffins? yes please.
16. One of your wish list items? new digital camera

17. Where you grew up? Cebu,Philippines.
18. The last thing you did? frying porkchop.
19. What are you wearing? longsleeves and shorts.
20. Your TV? Sony HIDEF t.v
21. Your pets? A puppy named Chichai

22. Your computer? Sony VAIO
23. Your life? Fulfilling!
24. Your mood! hungry for porkchop and grits.
25. Missing someone? yes,my 2 younger siblings,Alex and Adong.
26. Your car? White with tan interior
27. Something you're not wearing? Earrings at the moment.
28. Favorite store? Macy's

29. Your summer? Hot and Lazy.
30. Like someone? Of course, doesn't everyone?
31. Your favorite color? Ash blue and pastel pink
32. When is the last time you laughed? Just a few minutes ago...my baby's smile is just contagious.
33. Last time you cried? Can't remember.

2 comments:

Ritchelle said...

oy nanglakaw man me lagi kay mga hot pa ba nag usik-usik ug gas.Unya confident naman pod ko gamay ni Shady mao hangtud me gabie laag-laag.

Salamat sa meme,unsa may meme pod ba?hahaha.kaplag na nga name or term gyud na?haha

Twerlyn said...

ehehe!salamat sa tag!akoa na birahon,now na

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...