Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I wish I were..Alphabet

This was given to me by Mizz J.What a fun tag to do so I did not refuse doing it.This is good to kill the time too since I do not have opps here,I'd rather entertain myself with other things.


I WISH I WERE... ALPHABET


I am here again creating another tag meme. I entitle this "I Wish I Were... Alphabet". We have lots of wishes, and dreams. We know we aren't perfect, and we can't be everything we want us to be. We may be jack-of-all-trades but there are just some things that we really dearly wish we were. So it's time to showcase your dreams in this alphabet.

*The rules: Below are the letters A-Z. You have to fill in your dreams and wishes in the letter that corresponds to the first letters of your full name, and these wishes of yours should also start with those letters.

For example, in my case, my full name is Caesar Balatero, so I'd take C and B. After doing so, I will fill in spots C and B with who I want to be other than who I am now. This is basically "I wish I were a/an...". So, I wish I were a chef and a ballroom dancer. Don't forget to put your links in the item/s, okay, so people will know...

(Note: if the letter is already filled, replace it with your dream/wish, and if you have two or three first names, then good: fill the letters up!)

A:
B:
C:classy
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M model(frustrated)
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: SuperMom/Wife
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

Let this I Wish I Were... Alphabet spread widely...*

I would like to pass this tag to Twerlyn,Rose,Ivy and Mamu Darlene.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...