Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Baby is So Sweet

As long as my baby is feeling alright then all I can see in her face are priceless smiles for me. It tickles my heart to see my baby happy. She is still sleepy right here.I was from the kitchen and have my ice cream here in the bedroom so I can watch my baby at the same time be on the computer.

She was kinda half asleep.I bend down and look at her face and teasing her with a smile.She smiled back at mommy a few times despite of being sleepy still.Wow! That's my baby! So sweet and truly mommy's little sweetheart! She is just here beside me,lying down quietly waiting for mommy when I'm gonna be done in the computer hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you, Anne!

Carrie said...

Stopping by to say hello and I hope you are having a great start to the week!

hugs
carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...