Monday, March 31, 2008

Stinky Yet Yummy


Courtesy of Annie that I surely love.I would not refuse if she give it to me for free.I asked her to buy me some when she had the chance to go to Hongkong Market weeks ago and would just pay her through paypal.She agreed to it but when I got 2 small packs of dried fish from her she refused to be paid so hmmm thanks a lot for this stinky yet yummy buwad,Annie.

The whole house stinks like rotten rat right now especially the kitchen.I already spray the stove top with Clorox but still stinks.I don't know what else to do with it ,doesn't bother me nor my husband though so I just let it stink like that.

3 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Agoy nagpalaway jud ka sa lami na bulad ba, kabalos ra jud ko huh! hehehe

Len said...

hihi! sarap naman nyan.. baho nga lang :)

Anonymous said...

wow kalami oy unsaon whoaa.manguli kaha ta ani pinas oy!Ug tua pod didto ug pirmi buwad ang sud-an mag reklamo kay gusto lechon.hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...