Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Do You Think of My Mouth?










What People Think of Your Mouth




People see you as both demanding and irresistible.

You are often the center of attention - and that's how you like it.

You are up for anything and very energetic. People sometimes propose wild ideas to you.

And who knows? Maybe you'll take them up on it. You are known to be a little freaky!



Wow huh irrisistible? Nice,I like that but I don't feel that way.For me,I look at myself as very ordinary plain filipina. But ask my husband how he describes me,pretty sure he would say much more an ordinary woman to him. I am very energetic that very true indeed. I always find outdoor activities are cool and full of fun.Only I am stay inside the house because I have nowhere else to go.I have a baby and the fact I dont' drive so I am stuck in here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...