Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day With Friends

Hang out with friends is always fun to do.I am so glad that I am not alone in this lonely city called Fort Worth because I have two good friends around here though they live 25 minutes away from me but we always find time to gather together and have a small feast if we can or if we like it,we just go to our fave Pinoy or Chinese Resto. Just like what we did last Saturday,we spent our whole time together chit chatting,playing with the baby and watching a movie as well.



My lalabs is just so good in driving us to where my friends are so I can enjoy with them and for me to get out of the house sometimes.Until next time again my friends.I always look forward to hangout with you both.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...