Monday, March 10, 2008

engagement rings with diamonds


One of the most unforgettable moments of my life is when I finally
got engaged to the man whom I really dreamed to live forever.Being given with a ring with diamonds in it is such an honor to me.Who would have thought that I can own one especially diamonds? For me,only rich people can have it but no,my Sandy gave me one with lots of stones in it with a big princess cut diamond in the middle.Our engagement happened on my 21st birthday so it is so hard to forget.When my birthday comes,I also think of the day I became his fiancee.

If you guys are planning to propose for marriage to the girl you adore most, look for Engagement Rings with Diamonds on www.diamondocean.com for they have various styles to choose from either you shop for clarity,cut or ring style.You can compare prices first before you decide which one to buy.All of their Engagement Rings with Diamonds are surely pretty gorgeous.Wish I could be engaged once again of course with the same man,my husband. My ring is almost similar to the one I include below only the stone in the middle of my ring is a princess cut one,the one below is round cut.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...