Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Senseless Questions

1. What is the best thing about your
current job?
If you can consider blogging a job then it's a job for me that brings money in my pocket.


2. Are you touchy feely?
yes

4. What are two of your favorite
places to eat?
Chinese and Filipino resto nearby

5. Are you Irish in any way?
No

6. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
Nope

7. You and Jesus go out to dinner --
who pays?
It will be a GREAT honor for me so I
WILL.

8. Pick one state in the U.S. to get
rid of permanently?

cold state..can't live there.

9. What's a weapon to suit your
personality, habits and abilities?
computer,it challenges my writing ability


10. Favorite carnival food (everyone
has one)?
popcorn:P

11. Favorite food to eat when you're
wasted?
I don't drink alcohol

12. When was the last time you got a
good workout?
10 months


13. What were you doing at 11:59 pm on
Friday night?
Sat in the living room with lalabs

14. Is your bedroom window open?

nope,it's dark now and drizzling


15. Who is your favorite person to
have a serious conversation with?
Wow...there are a lot actually

16. Describe what you're wearing in
detail?

blue tube top and jammies not forgetting,undies


17. Does talking about sex make you
uncomfortable?
nope.I am open to talk about it.


18. Do you remember the person you
first kissed?
my first boyfriend,Luke Kerr

19. Have you ever kissed someone you
weren't dating?
nope

20. Ever kissed anyone on your top
friends?
brotherly and friendly kiss YES

21. Kissed someone that had a gf/bf?
No

22. Ever kissed someone younger than
you?
nope,mostly older than me

23. Older than you?
yes

24. Have you ever kissed someone you
didn't like?
No

25. Do you regret your last kiss?
lovin' it very yummy kissing a very handsome foreigner

26. What does the 7th message in your
None

27. What does your last incoming text
say?
None

28. What time did you get up today?
9:00 a.m


29. Quote something from last night:
"something from last night" There I
quoted it....

30. what are you listening to
currently?
Aaron Carter's Crazy Little Party Girl in my computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...