Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not So Stressed?










Your Stress Level is: 39%




You are slightly prone to stress, but generally you keep it under control.

You know how to relax and take things as they come, even when your worlds seems to be falling apart.

Occasionally, you do let yourself get stressed out, but you snap out of it pretty quickly.



I would say I am under stress right now and have not fully recovered from giving birth almost 2 months ago and yes,I am not getting enough sleep at night still.However,I am feeling just fine now,unlike during the first 3 weeks after delivery,I was so tired that I could die.I am very healthy too and would not get sick easily.I may catch some cough and cold but that is all it,aside from that,I have never got sick for 3 years now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...