Friday, March 21, 2008

Addicted to Steak

My husband and I are really into steak much.No we don't go out for a steak.Yes,we cook our own food at home especially steak,this is what we are into lately. We either grill or fry it in a very hot pan.The result? Yummy,juicy,tasty and oh irresistible.I keep complaining about my belly getting big each day but if my husband prepare a whole piece of steak for dinner,I can't say no to it.


I don't care if we are pigging ourselves for steak. I never knew about it.It was my husband's idea making a sizzling steak for himself,I tasted it and liked and so I can now compete with him eating steak. Good match with rice and have some oranges afterwards.The result? BIG BURP!

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

Hmm pariha diay ta ug sud an today? si bana pud ga b roil ug steak ganiha sa dinner namo, agoy hapit nako ma hurot tanan..yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...