Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kudos Ivy Sterling

Look at my beautiful header guys! Don't you notice something has changed? The header itself matches good to the title of my blog. I salute Ivy Sterling for doing all this.She is the person behind in beautification of my blogs.All of my blogs are being designed by her. I don't know how to pay her hardwork but for now all I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH Ives for the hardwork and exerting so much effort for making this blog a pleasant place to stay for everyone.


Someday,I can do a favor to you I hope. Ivy is such a good online ka berk.I have never met her in person yet,wishing to see her because I owe a lot to this girl. She's a good online friend of mine whom I met on friendster almost 2 years ago.She simply said hi to me there and there we are..we clicked right away and from then on we became good friends.I feel closer to her eventhough we have not seen each other in real life.

1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

Nice one woi. Love the header, master gyud ning bayhana mo mao mao ug header. I am so proud of Ivy gyud. Anyway akoa pod gitagaan ko niya ug header akong gibutang karon sa akong bravejournal hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...