Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting Cooler

I don't understand why the weather is just like as nasty as it is.Earlier today when I got up it was kinda cool and very sunny.Later in the afternoon the temperature went up probably in the 60s for it was so nice outside when I took chichai out to pee and play a bit.And then when the sunset,here it goes again,cool temperature is what we have right now.Better than really hot summer temperature eh.

Thanks for Texas is just a plain nice state to stay when it comes to temperature for it can never get real cold here.I am just so lucky to have found a white guy to marry in Texas,my husband Lalabs.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Just take care of yourself and your family since the weather is really unpredictable. Anyway, Jadyn is safe and sound in her crib. Just dropped by to say hello Byotipol. God bless you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...