Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Friends from Around the World

Weeww what a fabulous tag that JK has given me.You guys don't dare break the chain of friendship,let this friendship be scattered all over the world.So pass it on!!!
^_^ Start copying here:


^_^This is the Links Around The World Tag.

Instruction:
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog's address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here. I'll be updating the master list every day, or as soon as I see a new blog that's been added to the list. ^_^Links around the world tag
1 - Momhood Moments 2 - Business Mar 3 - Pinay Mommy Online 4 - OnlineBiz and Resources 5 - See Me For What You Will 6 - My Virtual Diary

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love doing memes, maybe I will put this one on my blog too!

have a great night
carrie :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...