Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well Done Jolie


I thought I don't like Angelina Jolie but after I have seen the movie "Changeling" I was impressed at how she did a great job acting as the mother of the lost son. She did it really really well I must say.

The movie Changeling is based on a true story started in 1928. The truth about the case of Christine Collins is so shocking and dramatic that embellishment must have seemed pointless, but in sticking so close to the historical record, Mr. Straczynski and Mr. Eastwood have produced a distended, awkward narrative whose strongest themes are lost in the murky pomp of period detail.

To view the overview and more about the movie you must visit the Original Source and I encourage all of you to watch the movie yourself for there are a lot of lessons to learn in this movie.

2 comments:

fetus said...

i agree. her situation was akin to jun lozada, the whistle blower of the nbn-zte deal. despite it's the government's fault, he was persecuted for telling the truth and looking for justice.
i posted a movie review for this movie myself :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I watched this movie sometime ago. i liked it! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...