Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Career That Is Fulfilling

Being a mother is wonderful. I can't put into words how thankful I am to have a baby that is well-behaved and so smart. Now my life is complete and I can't ask for more. I am a full time housewife and mother of my family and I will never replace it with any kind of career out there for as many said, being a mother is such a fulfilling career anyone can have. Such a joy seeing your baby growing under your proper tender loving care.

At this point of my life all I could think of is savoring every moment spent with my baby as she will not stay this way for long. When she is old and starts schooling that is when child behavior problems start showing that she might learn outside from our house or with the kids she mingle with in school. I hope if that happens my Jadyn's behavior can be controlled so she will not grow up to be a brat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...