Monday, February 15, 2010

Guy Next Door Type

I just want a pretty simple parnter to be with for life and that was so hard to find because I am picky. I don't want to put myself in a situation where I am not sure what's gonna happen next that it is why it took me almost four years searching for that one in a million person. Loyalty and security in a relationship are the two main things I would want to have for in person and grateful I found it. Absolutely lucky my husband has it all.



You Fall for the Guy or Girl Next Door Type



You think that people make love too complicated, and what you want in a partner happens to be pretty simple.

You're content with someone who's nice, attractive, honest, and normal. So how come that's so hard to find?

You are fairly traditional, and you value security in relationships more than most people. It's important for you to find someone loyal.

When you find the right person, you don't expect much from him or her. You're just happy to be together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...