Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Only Color She Knows

Sometimes I find it so funny when I ask my baby girl what color are some particular things like her hair, if I ask her what color is your hair? And she would say BROWN, other times I ask her again her hair color then she'll say GRWEEN! And I burst to laugh. It's not that I am laughing at my baby's mistake but because of the thought of the color itself. HUh, I can't imagine my baby having a green hair lolz.

Green is the only color she knows at this age. Although I have been trying to teach different primary colors but she is so stubborn to learn it. She is smart I know, only she is kind of resisting to learn colors too soon.

1 comment:

J said...

she's probably not resisting to learn. just be patient. besides, she's at the stage where almost everything she says is funny. nakaka-inggit ka nga at you have a baby girl. you're so lucky.

juliana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...