Tuesday, February 9, 2010

making the most of your space

I have experienced before on how it is to be so tight with space. At first the single rental family house was big enough for both of me and my husband for a year and until the baby came into our life then the space seemed to disappear. That is when I thought a lap desk could be an alternative as to maximize our space a bit instead of using big furniture or using bulky computers in the study. This was to give enough room for the baby's toys and for her to have space roaming around as she explores the world around her. Now that have moved into a bigger place where space are unlimited, we couldn't be happier. I can say this house is perfect for a family with two little ones around. I say two because we have an inside dog that we treat like our child also. Hehehe funny eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...