Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Time For A Movie

Thank goodness we now have a movie to watch. For two days we didn't watch a movie just because my husband did not select a movie from netflex? Plus it was the weekend so no hope that movies can be delivered during Sunday. I just feel so strange if we don't get to sit together and enjoy a movie, movie time means family time for us that is why.

Oh gotta go, not making this entry long as there is a baby right here acting silly. She is just being so silly by crying over anything with no reason that pisses me damn off! Good night everybody.

2 comments:

James Arnold Nogra said...

what a nice day!!! ahehehehe I love watching movies too...

Comment by: The Rookie Blogger

anne said...

lol girl good thing na lang may kapatid si faith ko hehehe pd lang silang maglaro ni mj while I am blogging hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...