Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Blessed Sunday here I shall say. Great news I read on the headline as soon as I logged in, that tsunami spared the Filipino people. That alone is indeed a great blessing from the Heaven's above. Now I don't have to worry about my family or my own country from the possible devastation it might have caused to them.

Another thing to be thankful for is well feel great, safe and no illnesses/diseases we suffer as we wake up this morning. I have no plan of going to church today as I usually don' t go there anymore instead I just visit to my friend's house so we can all bring our kiddos to the park. Ciao people, enjoy your visit here and keep coming back like you usually do every day. Happy to have you here on my page and exploring all my posts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...