Monday, February 1, 2010

Holy Images

I am a Catholic by religion. I believe in God with all my heart, without Him I am nothing. I have faith in Him although I don't go to church very often. I can't even remember the last time I went to church but I manage to talk to him through my silent prayer before going to bed at night.

In my own opinion, it's no use going to church if you can't focus on the sermon of the priest because you are too distracted of the people around you. Makasala lang ta daghan tintal sa kilid kilid so might as well stay at home and say my own prayer.

During my last trip to the Philippines, I brought with me the image of the Holy Child, Sr. Santo Nino. Miraculous Holy Child whom I talk to when I have worries to relieve out my chest! Jadyn is beginning to recognize Him as Jesus or Baby Jesus!

1 comment:

Hendrawan Kariman said...

Please update my link and the description. your blog's link is moved to http://riaudailyphoto.blogspot.com/.

Thanks..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...