Thursday, February 18, 2010

Internet Love

I have been married for five years and four months now and getting stronger everyday I guess. My husband and I found each other in an online dating site. Since I was small I have always dreamed of marrying an American. Not just any ordinary foreigner but an American is what I always wanted. For some reason I am so attracted to their pale white skin, blond/brown hair, height and eyes color. Added to the fact that they MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES --- proof is our Jadyn.


My search for an ideal husband to marry wasn't an easy task for me. I had to join several dating websites and experienced dating online. At first it was full of fun and excitement but after going through the heartbreaks and disappointments for almost four years, I was about to give up. Luckily, Sandy found me in one of the dating sites I joined and started talking. I thought he was just any other men that love to play games with me but I was wrong.

He proved to me that he was sincere by visiting me in person, not meeting other girls but me and asked my hands from my parents to marry. It may sound crazy for Americans to know that we are just one of the products of online dating that is successful in our marriage. Strange but it truly worked for us. We are still together until now and looking forward to counting for more years of our marriage to come.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..ka igat ninyo ug story babaye oi..hehhehehe

ME said...

happy for you sis.. madami namang succesful marriage that start on online dating.. ako lang yata ang minalas LOL..

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Your child is beautiful! Congratulations on staying strong in a relationship! Keep the fire going and have a blessed life together. xoxo

Unknown said...

gwapaha jud bitaw ni jadyn oi. :) bitaw anne ur right oi, it doesnt matter where u found love, as long as you'll stand for it and continue to nourish it. we have the same love story. found each other online as well at a time when i dont believe in online dating anymore. God reli has His way of letting us find love. :)

Unknown said...

Like u Anne, I met my husband online...match.com. Pero diri na sa US nako sya nakaila.Diri ko nag-online online kay sa akoa murag dula-dula lang tung akong pag-join sa match.com. Pero wala jud ko nag-expect nga Amerkano akong hubby. Sa akoa,maski kinsay ihatag sa Dyos.

Halos magkasabay ra diay ta nagminyo, nauna lang ko ug 10 months sa imo.

tx sweetie said...

@ bingkee, na ganahan jud kog amerkano bing ambot nganu oi. kita kog merkano sauna maglumpat jud ko ay tungod sa ka ihas ug kalipay nga nasilakan kos ilang puti nga panit ug guapo nga fez!!

Jeanie said...

That's a Sweet Love Story!
I wish you many years of God Blessing your marriage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...