Tuesday, February 2, 2010

making our home livable

I have so much plans in this house. I looked at different home sites hoping to get some tips and organizing ideas which I can apply in our own home someday when we are able to get all the job done in this house. One of the many things I would like to buy is this European furniture displayed in one of the features I have seen. Just so stunning and really give the room a look anyone wants to have. How about you? Are you also in search for furniture? What kind of furniture do you like? If yes, then I guess I am not alone for this task haha. Well, it is always a woman's job to find that perfect piece of furniture for she knows it is going to make her house inviting and cozy for the whole family.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...