Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boring, Cold And Dark Sunday

I bought two packs of Spinach roots at Lowe's yesterday hoping that I could plant them today but to my dismay the weather did not cooperate. It was dark and gloomy since I got up this morning and nothing has been done since then. I spent most of my time on the computer today, took a quick break and fixed us some brunch came back to the computer again and at 3 pm we all went to bed for an afternoon nap.

After having my nap, here I am again...on the computer! I have been meaning to make myself some puto maya but that kept getting on hold ....until now... so wanting to eat puto but I guess I am being hit by lightning of laziness today. Such a slow, boring, dark and cold Sunday for us here in Texas that contributed to being idle in this very day. SIGH! I wish I can do something worthwhile before the days ends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...