Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Five Years Ago

This was me when I just got married to my husband...FIVE YEARS AGO! I was only 21 years old at this webcam shot and I thought hmmm I was so skinny back then. However, I don't miss my old young body for it was too much for me. I received really bad criticisms from people in my country because I was really a twig of 84 pounds.

I miss my long black hair too.. geezz I wish I didn't cut my hair too short when I had my last vacation in the Philippines... Now I a regret a little bit and it feels like my hair is growing so darn slow.

5 comments:

teJan said...

hheheh..you looks like different woman:) heheh..nice hair there..don't worry, hair grows!!! hahah. have a nice day!

Unknown said...

kagwapa oi! liwat si jadyn.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Don't worry, it will grow back... You have nice hair!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

you are 84 pounds while I am 89 pound then lol But I now ballooned to 114 pounds that's why I have to work hard and go to the gym MWF ;p
xoxo

Michelle said...

Hi Anne can we exchange links? mine is www.michelldesigns.com and www. michellboutique.info please let me know. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...