Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Weeks Without TV

So how did we survive without tv for the past two weeks? I don't know the answer. All I know is that it feels weird to not have tv in this house and to think that one of our things isn't working is all strange to me. Our tv broke down suddenly and I can't watch the shows I wanna watch like American Idol and The Bachelor. My baby can't watch her shows either and it is amiracle that she never tried to insist on turning the tv on nor she force me to have her shows be played. Good girl.

Anyways, we have a guy coming over tomorrow and see what is the problem with this thing. This way we can have an answer of what is going on. It's a huge and pretty heavy thing so it is just a good idea to have someone drive up here and look at it instead of transporting it to a service center that would be so hassle for my husband. I hope we will have our tv back working fine again soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Murag di jud pwede sa akong bana way TV maski isa ka adlaw...mabuang siguro sya. Kuyaw noh...2 weeks without TV...that's nice. We need to appreciate more important things in life than TV...pero maayo na lang na naa na ang TV ninyo.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I can survive without a tv... but I have to have a computer lol xoxo

Juliet said...

na dako mo anag mabayran sa reapir sa tv anne. dako gyud na pangayo nila labi na anha sa inyong balay.

bitaw, naa ko award nimo ba kuhaa pud http://www.mypastime03.com/2010/02/happiness-award.html naa diha. tc :-)

Unknown said...

ay mao ba anne. nah ambot di pud ko mabuhi without tv and internet. cge lang naa man ka lingaw diha imo bb, hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...