Saturday, February 13, 2010

Funeral On Valentine's Day

Our plan for tomorrow's Heart's Day is to attend a friend's funeral who was a World War 2 veteran in Dallas. Service time is at 10 and it is like 30 minutes drive so we need to start early. After that we are gonna be heading to a restaurant nearby for our lunch date. That is going to be our plan for the Heart's day and nothing else. Hopefully the weather will be good so there will be no delays nor disappointment because I am excited for our date.

So nice of my husband for thinking of bringing his wife out for lunch. He may not know it but I am grateful for his thoughts. As for my treat to him, I'm just gonna write a heartfelt love letter tonight and send it to his e-mail inbox. Huh hightech!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...