Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Expecting Some Snow

I kind of excited for this week. Based on the weather forecast I heard last night there will be some snow coming Thursday and you know what? I so look forward to it. This is going to be our first snowfall this year so better take advantage of it whilst it's here. I never truly expect some snow now since I have enough of it last December but mother nature is so kind to Texan people for showering us some beautiful flakes.

I am pretty sure too that my baby is going to love it. I am glad I have a baby old enough to understand how fun it is to play out in the white snow. When I was alone, I did play in the snow but the excitement wasn't as extreme as having a baby. Well, life is like that so I must accept it for I chose to be with my husband leaving all my loved ones behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...