Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not Totally Mature eh?




You Are Somewhat Mature




You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.

While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.



No! Don't tell me this.I am not in favor of this because it is stating the fact,truth hurts ouch!!.It is indeed very true of me being somewhat immature.Though I really want to act like a matured person but I cannot avoid it sometimes. I need to be,I have to be one because I have a daughter now,saon nalang if time will come siya pa mamadlong naku because her moma way buot.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

There's a kid deep down inside of us all. Who wants to be a cranky and bitter old fool? Nobody, I think. Let us have a little streak of childishness in us all. God bless you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...