Sunday, March 2, 2008

Craving for Black forest Cake

I am just closing my eyes for black forest chocolate cake in the grocery store this afternoon because it was a whole piece of cake,too big for me to be eating.Though I really like it,I stopped my craving for it because I don't think I can eat it all,I hate the idea of throwing away food because thinking of my family back home,they barely have something to eat and here I am in US wasting my foods here.


If only I could find a smaller slice of it then I could have bought one for myself.Naks thinking of the black forest cake makes my mouth waters.So yummy..promise I'm gonna get it on my birthday.

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

cge palit unya inig birthday u ha? hapit na bya...taga unya ko hap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...