Monday, March 3, 2008

Fresher Mouth

Just got home from the dentist's office.Ouch I hate waking up early in a cold day like today but had to go anyway. I'm happy to know that my gums have totally recovered from periodontal disease and yes my mouth is doing good! I feel cleaner and fresher for I had my teeth cleaned.

I love the thorough cleaning that our dentist have provided us,the reason why my husband don't like to switch to other dentist because of the competence they have and really good staff. It was my first cleaning session for this year and hopefully there'll be more appointments coming ahead so that they can start working on putting a brace to my teeth. Such an excellent thought of having good dental insurance because we can get to have a healthy teeth all year round.Thanks to my husband for this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...