Friday, September 21, 2007

Where Are You Ives?

I am wondering where my online friend named Ivy could be? it is not her habit to just stop from going online without telling her friends where she is going. It's been 3 days now since I have chatted with her,since then I don't hear anything from her.

Truly,I missed you friend..I would be so happy to seeing you in my list again.I keep going to each of your blog and no luck. I also peek at your sister's blog the same no update..no nothing at all.It is very unusual for you to do that.I just hope you are doing alright there and it would be just internet matter that hinders you from getting online. Sayang mga higher pay out opps for you if you totally abandon your blogging career...

COME BACK SOON IVY STERLING!!!!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...