Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lazy Sunday

The couple are just being lazy today. We are not thinking of going somewhere but staying in the house.My manoy don't feel like going to see interesting things outside,so do I.

Just sitting our asses here and there. Man, I only did a little bit of cooking,spaghetti that is for him and for me...very full right now.In fact,after I ate a dozen spoonful of it I was fallen asleep.Whoaa like a pig,sleep right after eating...

I am happy because husband got to use the computer for approximately I think 3 hours and I asked him its my turn to use it.So nice of him to stand up,wash the dirty dishes..and good timing...the opps starting to come out as soon as I sitted here wow.. ang kapalaran nga naman oh..sala sa init sala sa lamig...






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...