Friday, September 7, 2007

Gosh gosh..finished my tasks too early

I am in the middle of grabbing lotta opps right here in PPP when I finally reached the maximum posts of the day while in fact I only got 5 so far,why in the world they tell me that?
Hoohohoho I'm still lacking one opp here and they don't allow me to grab anymore. Too bad there is this 15 offer but couldn't get it anymore. grrr suya ko still lotta big offer opps coming out..it hurts deep that it cuts my heart

What did I do to have reached my number of tasks so quickly? I would rather go to the kitchen and prepare my lunch now..terribly hungry argsss...

Thank you Lord for the opps today.I don't have to sit in the computer all day because I am done with all my job.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...