Thursday, September 6, 2007

Padugo,Padunot

I am optimistic that PPP is still gonna be giving out opps till midnight Eastern Time.That what keeps me awake and sitting here because of them I am trying to hold my temper to get one more opp..a higher opp is what I want before I totally shut down the computer.

Padugo,padunot style ni ron! I don't mind if my body is asking for rest..all I ever wanted to do is complete my task and get atleast a ten dollar offer tonight. If you were in my part,what would you do?


I envy those friends I know who are done their job earlier today. I want to cry that all people in the world can hear my woes. I want to punch somebody's face to release the stress and disappointment..God help me!! Get me out of this addiction.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...