Monday, September 17, 2007

Get Paid for Blogging

I have been blogging for money for 3 months now and so far so good. If you guys want to do the same just click on the link provided and check out how you can get paid to blog for money.It really works,it is not a scam as you think it is. I myself have been paid quite a few bucks already out of blog advertising.

Smorty is just one of the many sites I joined to do blog advertising. It is a site where advertisers and bloggers meet. Advertisers pay bloggers by writing their positive opinion or feedback about the product they have on their website. advertise on blogs is one of the mos common ways to spread their business on the internet whereine shoppers online can get to see what they are selling and should be able to see their prices too.

It is not yet too late for you to try it.You must have a blog atleast 3 months older and then join Smorty for money. I am happy with it though it is not much but I am making money without living home and waste gas. Not only I am helping a little bit around here but also it feels good to have you own money.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...