Friday, September 7, 2007

She Moves Alot

In the previous months,I long to feel my baby's movement inside. I don't feel pregnant at all because of the fact that my belly wasn't too obvious yet.

It is going to be 5 months this 11th and all I can see is a small lump just below my navel or belly button. She moves alot now..yeah really,as if I feel there is alot of gas or bad air inside but hey I am pretty sure it's my baby.


During the ultrasound yesterday mownin' I saw her moving from here to there. I wish that she won't become a hyper active child once she reach toddler stage.

This little baby of mine will be loved by her parents. Promise that I will do all my best to be a good mother to her. I cannot wait for the day I can carry her into my arms and have her feel how much I love her.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...