Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is wrong with me?

I suddenly felt tired and almost no strength to cook brunch for hubby today. When he got out from the shower he was the one who did the frying of eggs for himself.Nahh I really don't understand why I feel this way. I want to sleep and yet still so many things to do in the computer. I have mail messages over 60 and most of it are hits4pay and mailbox dollars.

I am thankful because I did a few chores already and gosh I forget my laundry. I still have another batch to load into the machine!!! Somebody come and help me.
Another thought is I am kinda frustrated because the mail man did not bring the package since yesterday and today. It is half part of our fault because we've been gone for 3 days and he already attempted the delivery twice a times already.I just hope though that hubby won't forget to pick it up in the post office today because it might be the thousand pesos worth of mailing of the dried fish that I requested from Mama. Sayang ug mawala dolyaris raba and to think it's not even weigh up half a kilo.

Life..kaayo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...