Saturday, August 11, 2007

Don't feel Like going to the Party

Sandy and I are invited to attend the Enchilada Party hosted by our common friends Jimmy and Christa tonight at 7. The problem is, I don't feel like going there unless I have some filipino friends around there but there's none I know. This is going to be a Spanish and American party for sure. What should I do? I told my husband if he can just leave me here because he wants to go. No,he said because I am a part of him naksss....

I hope we won't stay there long because I really want to go to the Asian Market today and the store is gonna be closing at 9 pm. I missed filipino foods you know? Also , I am almost out of Hipon. I missed cooking sardinas with itlog for breakfast pud oi... or paliya ginisal with itlog haay kalami... not forgetting saging balbangaan dip in very dark una sa ginamos..asa ka ngita ana?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...