Monday, August 27, 2007

One More...

One more opp and I am done with you PPP bleehhhh...thank you much for giving me 2 $5,$17,$8.50,$9 today..one more nalang...hehe.. so I can start with my chores here...look PPP what did you do to me? You are eating my time here..I almost have no time with my husband on weekends anymore..because of you...it's all because of you..I am not blaming you though..because this is what I want and oh I need you much...saon nalang walay panapi I will back to feeling useless again if that is the case.

Happy blogging everyone! Please keep visiting my site para maka gain ko PR lol..wala ko batasan sa? Seriously,I am happy of my Alexa score because it keeps on progressing..my heartfelt thanks to you all guys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pastilan si anne ohh dako kaayo kita gahapn..karon kaha basin kita maka kuha sa 500..hulat lang ta..hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...