Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pisses me Off

I am tireddddd...as if I want to surrender blogging now. It just pisses me off. First,at PPP I was not able to grab any of the 50 offers..then I did my tasks from blogsvertise which I don't like because same as usual I would only waste my time doing their opps because they gonna reject or deny it. Yes,I was right,I just submitted my 2 entries there and here they are. I got a notification mail that my entries are rejected..grrrr makalagot tabaghak. Bahala sila I don't want to redo it anymore.I am tired of them.


Got so many things in my mind going on right now.Can't finish atleast one of them. Confused mind is what I have that is not good.I also do need to blog hopping to maintain my score but I am really really tired. Grrr I am so pissed off. Plus this bravejournal thing is about to run out of space for more entries..what I'm gonna do? does anyone having the same dilemma as me? tell me guys...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...