Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Money Versus Pleasure

I knew that PPP still gonna be giving away $50 offer till noon time today. This is the continuation of the said PPP's Blog Battle Royale from yesterday. There was also a $500 post but I was not looking forward to it. I just let lucky posties do their job.

What I am talking here is that I wasn't able to grab any of 50 bucks offer because I signed in too late. It's pleasure time with my husband and that I cannot exchange him with just 50 bucks so I skipped all those opps. I don't mind it anyway...my hubby is more important than just 50 bucks. I was thinking he can give me many many 50's so I can never prioritize money than my duty with hubby. Somehow I am enjoying the pleasure too. No regret at all..truly...

Lucky is Annie,one of my friends because she was able to grab atleast one! Good for her!

1 comment:

MamaLot said...

Salamat day! na mao gyud unahon gyud ang bana para di mangluod heheheh... ako bawi pud ko sa akong bana mao limpyo dayun unya luto sad ko iya favorite fried chicken nga butangan flour hhehehehe susko mura nag enjoy gyud ka ayo ganina dah hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...